GYM PRINTS

Hello those who check my fashion Friday. Here are prints I made JUST FOR THE GYM!

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST!

THE ARGYLE DESIGN HINTS AT "BEAUTY AND BRAINS" BUT EVEN BETTER...A BRAINY-BEAUTY WHO LIFTS WEIGHTS!  

THIS DESIGN PROMOTES A HEALTHY MIND-BODY ATTITUDE!

SEE IT HERE:
https://shopvida.com/products/beauty-and-the-beast-5 



WITH THIS GYM PRINT I SOUGHT TO MAKE THE IDEA OF SWEAT A BEAUTIFUL THING! IT REPRESENTS STRENGTH AND COMMITMENT TO A BETTER YOU! 

SEE IT HERE: 
https://shopvida.com/products/sporty-chic

A FAVORITE OF MINE (THAT MIGHT NOT MAKE TOO MUCH SENSE.) BOUND TO BE A CONVERSATION STARTER, "WHAT DOES SARCASM LEVEL UNICORN EVEN MEAN?"

IT MEANS YOU ARE SO SARCASTIC AT TIMES IT'S LIKE HARD-TO-BELIEVE...SO YOU ARE JUST LIKE ME...SARCASTIC TO THE POINT OF QUESTIONING THE SARCASM...

I DON'T "GET IT."
THEN YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN UNICORNS EITHER...



CUTE AS CAN BE! PINK CAN STILL ME "SPORTY!" YOU CAN HAVE CURVES AND STILL GO TO THE GIRL. THIS IS GOING TO MAKE A STATEMENT! 

SEE IT HERE: 


Comments

  1. I am a total gym bunny. I spend 5 days of the week, up to two hours at a time working out. I do several things, including Yoga and I really love these prints! My friend who I go to the gym with would love them too! I am going to get myself one and her one as well. I think the "I don't sweat, I glisten" is my favorite. I have a shirt that says that so it will go perfectly with it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts