French and Provincial Design



FIND THIS IN THE ZITA-BARBARA  COLLECTION:

This idea came to me while painting a house. I recognize that some people like to decorate homes with a rustic or provincial design style.

The FAQ I get for this piece is "where is this town?" 

I intended this town to be a province in Mexico, but many people see it more as a town in France. I don't want to give it a specific location. I feel there are many locations that this town represents. For me, I have my own story associated to this image, but I would rather leave it an old town that reminds the viewer of their own travels. 

The "blue and white" color was selected for this particular because it reminds me of the blue and white used on expensive porcelain showcased inside an antique china cabinet. Here, a person can use this large scarf to hang or wear:

   
 
 Accent pillows are a cute hint at this rustic style to place inside a bedroom or couch. 

This "blue and white" French looking peacock was made just for people who love peacocks and also would like to keep a rustic or more "traditional" looking color scheme inside their homes. Of course, I made clothing and jewelry out of this design.  

FIND THIS DESIGN IN THE BARBI BOHO COLLECTION:
 https://shopvida.com/collections/spiritualart


 Necklace, Scarf, and Clutch:




Accent Pillow:



Comments

  1. Wow.. I love this necklace and clutch. Please be cheap, please be cheap. I cam already imagine am amazing friend I could get this for. Off to shop!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your art style is awesome and I admire that. I love all your designs and I wish I could have them all my favorite ones in a single portrait hanged on my dining. But that would sure be a very huge portrait. Keep the good work up dear Barbara. You've got a great fan here.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts