Zita Barbara "Now"


Like Shania Twain "Now" 
I am doing "where am I now?"

2019 (Recap Continued) 

I did not have a chance to finish my 2019 recap until now...

My article about my fashion design work in "Women Magazine." 
Women Magazine is a high-end international magazine that features amazing women. 











I have been lucky to work hard at fashion all of 2019 (traveling with models to do several shows all over the place. In San Antonio, Austin, California, and Miami...and I still feel like I would be traveling if it wasn't for the Corona Virus.) 


Selfie with model "Cindy" in Miami. 


By the end-of-the-year I wanted to finally work on music videos...we did shoot. (I do need to edit now.)

I didn't have the time to edit for two reasons:

- In May of last year I took on being Editor of SA Monthly. 

-On top of that, I needed to work on my fashion awards outfit so I stopped to make time for the new activities. 





(Music Video Shoot -Above - By Bonita Productions) 

 Fashion Design (Right:)
My work as an editor has kept me busy designing...just as my actual design work keeps me busy...

(I have been about to design awesome layouts, meet/interview celebrities, and promote my own work now that I have been accepted into Fashion Week New York.)





(Above: My Photo and Concept to announce the SA Monthly Socialite of the Year) 

The end of the year...

By the end of last year I was exhausted. I had shown my work in many showcases...and then took solace in designing and working with "local" activities like the SA Monthly Socialite of the Year Reveal Party (where I got to showcase my photo-art skills.) 




Lastly, I got to do "my first official book signing" for my book "Hands." I was nervous. Even with the recommendation of an author, who has won several awards for his own book, it happens to be my "debut novel." I have no clue how "good" it is.  I grew up with teachers noticing that I had writing skills...and especially good with fiction. I still feel somewhat uncertain of myself in this arena, but decided to "put it to the test."

Buy "Hands" Here:

https://www.amazon.com/HANDS-Story-Art-About/dp/197319953X/ref=tmm_pap_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1586041982&sr=8-1



Comments

Popular Posts