MUSIC 2020









How has COVID-19 been for me?

Well, I found out I had some rare tumor on my shoulder/back.

I had to get it removed asap because it tested positive for a rare type of cancer...all this happened during COVID-19. When it was removed, the CDC guidelines suddenly changed on me. I went for a whole month with the open wound (you see in the above photo) until we could get the okay to close it. (Mind you, that photo of the ugly wound was taken after a month of packing the wound with gauze and just right before the surgery to do a skin graft to close it...so it is more "healed" than when it was first cut. At the beginning you could see my muscles, like all the way to the muscle fibers.)

Everything worked out in the end. The tumor was successfully removed and nothing metastasized.


BUCKET LIST 2020:

I did have some more "revelations" during this time involving finishing my projects on my "bucket list."

I was encouraged by...you guessed it...even with no big music page up...I got lots of messages. One informed me that I am one of the "Most Played Singer-Songwriters."

"Get ready for more exposure, Zita-Barbara "BarbĂ­". You've been personally selected for our upcoming “Most Played Singer Songwriter Music”



Good news came to me with the company (below) selected my music off Reverbnation for licensing in films, video games, commercials (and the like.) From my radio host friend, Jacqueline Jax, I know getting "picked" off Reverbnation is a 1 in 3 million shot!

I guess I am "1 in 3 million!"



If you were one of the 6,000 + fans on my facebook page...it is not up anymore. I am starting over with a more professional look. Instead of cleaning out my old facebook by sorting through old posts. It is now just "gone" and I am starting again with all the "professional" stuff I have done.

Plus, even when I was "out" I get a message that I am still #1 in San Antonio...so I can't give up on what I am doing.



Since this happened to me...I pulled another one of my "after-the-car-crash" projects. What is that? After a car crash once I wrote a "Bucket List" and then went full throttle towards those goals.

So now...after this...

I am hitting the ground running (as best as I can during recovery.)

All of my most difficult-to-write songs are coming...

I finished a 110 page first book in a romance series. (Yes, the new name "Aria" has something to do with this epic project idea. )

So far "TOTGA" is the "working title." I am doing my best to create a children's "read-along" version for "Hands" the book I already have out. My other goals for that project to create an audio-book for Youtube....

...and now that I mention Youtube...

Music videos.

Everything that I felt too challenging in the past, I am doing now. Maybe I feel like this is another "sign." Possibly, I got past this, so I must press on with all the goals I still have left to accomplish.

I don't want to jinx myself and my projects by saying too much more. I know after it is edited, the book I wrote during COVID-19 is probably going to be my next published work. This time I intend to team up with a book publisher...

If anyone remembers my "Bucket List" goals...one was grad school...

I am so happy to work for SA Monthly because it allows me some flexibility and encourages me to go to grad school. In fact, if I graduate from a law program I was promised I'd be put on the cover! There are a lot of options for me as far as grad school goes...so again...I don't want to jinx it.

Stay tuned for my next projects and an exciting year ahead!






Comments

  1. Best Collaboration Market for Pharmacy Grade medications Online, Security and Quality Merchandise available for Sale... Pills, Tablets , powder, Patches and powder,
    We sell discreetly and do stealth shipments to customers with no package sign-off upon delivery

    Our services…
    
* Good and #Affordable prices.
    * Fast and Stealth delivery - #Tracking Available!
    * Various Discreet Shipping option (Overnight and Normal Plan ).
    * No Prescription Required ( No Rx )
    * Offers Reshipment if the package does not get to location or refunds

    Contact us Securely : keys2inquiries {at }gmail (.)com |
    - Wickr: { keys2pharm }

    
Cryptocurrency PAYMENTS only
    


    - Ambien 10mg,
    - Methadone 10mg,
    - buy Morphine online,
    - Opana ER 40mg,
    - Oxycotin 80 mg,
    - Percocet 5/325mg, 10/325mg ,7.5/325mg,
    - Ritalin 10mg,
    - Buy Xanax alprazolam in Europe ,
    - Roxicodone 30mg,
    - Vyvanse 50, 70mg,
    - Alprazolam 2mg / Green Bars / Green hulk bars/ S 90 3 bars,
    - MDMD capsules 180mg pure,
    - buy ketamine in Europe online
    buy Dilaudid in Arkansas online
    Can you buy Adderall online?
    - Dilaudid 8mg,
    - Fentanyl Patches 100mcg,
    - buy hydrocodone in USA ,

    Contact us Securely : keys2inquiries {at }gmail (.)com |


    - buy Adderall online
    - buy Ritalin online - buy phentermine online
    - buy Nembutal pentobarbital sodium online (powder, pills and liquid form) with bitcoins securely,
    - buy Seconal online
    - buy suboxone online
    - buy methadone online
    - buy hydrocodone online
    - buy Desoxyn online with bitcoins
    - buy ketamine online with bitcoins
    - buy soma online with bitcoins
    - buy Mandrax online (quaalude)
    - buy fentanyl online
    - buy Demerol online
    - buy Lyrica online with bitcoins
    - buy oxycontin online with bitcoins
    - buy Roxicodone online
    - buy Rohypnol online
    - buy opana online
    - buy ms Contin (morphine sulfate) online
    - buy Lortab online
    - buy codeine pills online
    - buy Xanax online with bitcoins
    - buy Dilaudid online with bitcoins


    ReplyDelete
  2. bookmarked!!, I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way cool! Some very valid points! I appreciate you writing this post and also
    the rest of the site is really good.
    Worst Designers

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts