NO VIDEO THIS WEEK/ SCORPIO-LOVE ZODIAC SIGN CONTINUED!

Hello luvs,

I am not able to do a video this week because I am currently going between photoshoots, interviews, and getting my collection together.

After a photoshoot (when I have make-up and hair done) is when I should shoot a video (but it just slipped my mind!)

We waited for the sun to set in the shoot above and that left me rushing to get home (fighting traffic.)

When I got home I was too tired to shoot my video post.

There is a lot coming!

My biography as a fashion designer, my official logo, and more fashion photos.

I want you to keep up with me as I release my designs in front of the elite of the fashion world!

You will also catch glimpses of me modeling my own designs like in the photo below.

I will do my best to keep in touch with you every week (on Fridays) as I get ready for this huge show! I am designing, sewing, modeling, acting like a C.E.O. for my own brand etc...which has me going at a rapid pace. There is always "more" coming. I am still working on music, two songs, Alpha Female (which is appropriate given my circumstances.) This is a song about the empowered woman.

If you have followed my "transformations" from my awkward crush story, to singer-songwriter, to fashion lines I encourage all women to find their strength by recording this song. Hopefully, I leave an imprint and example to follow by creating even more work/fashion/music around the idea of finding your internal strength to pull yourself up when you don't feel like it.

The "Butterfly Book" is still in the works. I have mentioned this was the "main" project for this year. That has changed for Fashion Week (but you better believe my fashion line will take a few pages of this book.) I am currently writing this book. Not on a blog as I stated before.

I am currently "blogging out" the zodiac designs I created early in the year. These are sort of a tangent from the crush story (which I also intend to write out.) It will be easier on me (and new fans) to buy a book for maybe five dollars just to know what I am referring to. There is a possibility that I will choose to write out this version of my crush story into bite-sized segments or a "series" of shorter work that equates into a full story so that I can sell it super cheaply (99 cents maybe.) Then you will also be able to "follow along" as I write. We both seem to enjoy that arrangement.

See you in another post! What I could not get out in my video I will write up here. So after this post expect a zodiac post as we have been getting through astrology together!


Comments

  1. Such stunning photographs! I love the scarves so much. I definitely need to get one.

    Man, you're a busy lady, living the dream! I really admire the way you're acting as a C.E.O of your own brand. I'd love to hear any advice you have to women who also aspire to do this for themselves. I wear a lot of hats, too - author, technical writer, costumer, and social media manager, just to name a few! I know that life can get super busy. Looking forward to that butterfly book!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts