WILD HORSES (FT. GARTH BROOKS)

SOMEONE ASKED, "WHERE DID YOU HEAR GARTH BROOKS PLAY?"

To answer that question for folks that follow me...I don't think I can say...so you see that little, ity-bity sofa in the middle of this room...

That is where...

So close....
 

There was no mic needed and there was no screaming concert crowd. It was like "American Idol" auditions with a professional performer...and not just any old preformer...a man who was awarded "performer-of-the-year" (by the Grammy's or CMA awards --I am not sure) Garth Brooks and his beautiful wife Trisha Yearwood. 

Together they provided a beautiful, casual concert. 

I cried his voice is so beautiful. 

At the end of the concert I was star-struck but also drawn to him like a moth to a flame. Like, somewhat enchanted I let him know, "you sing so pretty."

Like, duh....super-duh...the man is Garth Brooks!

It was my natural reaction to hearing him sing though and I couldn't help it.

There was a lot I ordered from my collections on VIDA for this. Right before this event, I was sent an email that my "Wild Horses" design was trendy because of the Kentucky Durby...when I saw it I slapped my forhead. How prefect that design would have been to wear! I was looking for a western looking wrap! Instead I wore someone else's design that made me look like Christine Daae from "The Phantom of the Opera." 

The "hypnoptized" look by-the-way is the look I must have worn telling Garth Brooks, "You sing so pretty."

This is the lace coat...and a rapid selfie of my hair and make-up...(Can you hear the Phantom of the Opera theme?)

   The room I went to even had a dramatic chandelier! 

 

The only thing that wasn't "Phantom of the Opera" was my necklace and western boots! My hair was so 1800's...it was done up high!

 
 

The design that did come in the mail from VIDA was a necklace I gave to Trisha Yearwood...but if I had to do this all again...I would have worn my own "Wild Horses" design to show her! I know she is big into designing things, making food, and being creative...again...forehead-slap... 

"Garth Brooks...you sing so pretty." 

Forehead slap.

 


This is the design I should have worn. Now "trending" on VIDA:



Wild Horses "Trending"
 Available here:
https://shopvida.com/products/wild-horses-47 

Comments

  1. Seeing Garth Brooks up close like that is a once in a lifetime experience. I know I would be starstruck meeting him so don’t feel too bad. It is a tough choice what to wear at a concert. Fashion is an important thing for people, particularly in intimate settings such as the one you went to. Personally, while I think a western wrap would be cool, it might also seem cliched, even though that Wild Horses wrap is beautiful. I know my lady love would adore it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. The Christine Daae from "The Phantom of the Opera look really suits you well. I love the neck piece and for the record, I have always wanted to meet Brooks during a concert or anything and tell him he sings pretty. Lol. I've also seen the wild horse collection and I'm already making a choice to rock this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG you know about the wild horse collection? I have heard a lot about it and my friends won't stop going on about it. Let me go over and see what I can find.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woah. I love your mixed outfits. The boot is just my kind of style and I love the hair style. You totally killed it with that attire Zita. Do share the wild horse outfit if you try it on..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww. I'm in love with this necklace and red is so my favorite color! If I ever get to see you, that would be the first thing I'll steal off you. Or any idea where I can get an exact type. I love Garth Brooks too and I have attended some of his concerts. I love his melodious voice and I must say that he even sings more than pretty, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts