Popular Monarch Design Now Available in Masks!


My design project challenge during COVID-19 was creating a mask. Earlier this year I received a huge letter in the mail from the CEO of VIDA. They let me know my monarch design was one of their best-sellers. In the package I was sent a magazine, gifts, and money to help launch my necktie line (coming soon to this blog.)  Below are photos from when this happened. My profile was blasted in an email letting me know I was one of the "top designs."




As a result, I decided to make a mask out of my monarch design called, "Monarch Majestic." I also updated my product line to include some COVID friendly items. The infinity scarf is a wrap-around scarf that can work as a mask on a whim, or behave like a scarf when eating. You won't forget it anywhere because it stays wrapped around your neck. I made this design in my popular monarch design, or magnolias.




Now, the mask is available in my most popular design. Link provided. It is just under $20 for this custom-made and high-quality mask. Plus, I added accessories to match this design. This way you can "match" your outfit with scarfs or clutches. You can purchase this design here:


https://shopvida.com/products/monarch-majestic-2562








NEW PRODUCTS: 



Coming soon:

So what is next in my design work? 

Coffee and Donuts. I was invited to show my work in a local Starbucks. I know, I know, but I have shown my work in actual galleries and museums. So why a coffee shop? I happen to love coffee. I love it so much in fact I think doing a little "donuts and coffee" collection  would be a cute thing to do right now and what better place to show? Plus, what better place to direct people to listen to my music than a coffee shop? In my marketing class is when I first came across the term "guerrilla marketing." What is that? Basically low-to-no cost marketing. One of the examples was an artist who simply left cards of their iTunes song at Starbucks. Since everyone thought Starbucks was featuring the artist, no one questioned it. People love to listen to music and drink coffee. So it gave this artist the listeners they were looking for...I thought "that's brilliant." Apparently, so did Starbucks! According to the article I read, this is how Starbucks officially started promoting different artists and their coffee. My plan is to provide a link to my music as well as my art that you can also get online. 


See my song "Remember When" lol...see how that works?











Comments

Popular Posts