Monroe-ish Masks


The August SA Monthly is out now! Inside you will see the official ad for my men's silk "power tie." I am very proud of that design. Now, inspired by my old Andy Warhol inspired design, I decided to create these sexy-looking red lips. Once again, I noticed a need. After a long day at the production studio, doing a myriad of different things (mostly recording video for SA Monthly TV.) I noticed that lipstick wipes off inside the mask...


...I also noticed how hard it is to keep make-up in tact while wearing these things!


Of course...


I have a solution. 


A perfect pair of red lips, complete with the beauty mark of Hollywood! There is no need to keep finding with your make-up under your mask. Just order one of these designs online!


Along with your masks, I have made accessories. Purses, clutches, and shirts to match your masks. Please keep following my work as I am always designing and creating new items. Coming up, I plan to unleash a ton of artistic masks and matching accessories so that many people out there will have a "one-stop-shop" for gift-giving during COVID. How special would it be if a friend of your loves Monroe-ish things, and now, here we are, with a collection that brings you a fun high-quality mask and other matching items (made by yours truly.) 

Get it here inside my "Barbi Pop" collection : 

https://shopvida.com/collections/barbi


 

Comments

Popular Posts