COFFEE ART COLLECTION





PUPPY FRIDA COASTERS 

As I mentioned (way back) I would be experimenting with different quirky items to sell online. One idea I had was to make my own coffee collection of silly things for coffee lovers. Obviously, I create this based on my own "whims." Take the design above, I turned the puppies my dog had into Frida Kahlo. It is strange, only art lovers and coffee lovers (at the same time will like it...but I am sure that if you are looking for "strange" find-it-nowhere else things I would be your main supplier!)






Another artist I have been inspired by is Gustav Klimt. I love the feeling of the colors and flow in his work. It is not trying to be realistic, it looks playful, but sophisticated instead of childish.

KLIMT COASTERS
GET THIS DESIGN HERE:


SCORPIO ZODIAC SIGN:

LINK: https://shopvida.com/products/scorpio-11


I got "cut off" on my video but Scorpio has got to be hands-down the most "looked up" sign besides Aquarius for their famous "cut-offs."

I feel these two are misfits in different and similar ways.

Both take on very similar behaviors.

Both will choose to be loners or unpopular if it means not being genuine to who they are...

...but a Scorpio will do it in a "f*ck you* type way.

...and an Aquarius will do it in an "I'm a special snowflake" type way where their pirouette out of people's circles will be flamboyant, grand, and get noticed...or they will just never feel they truly "fit" anywhere.


Anyhow, Scorps...I will be talking about them...all month...and maybe into next month...so here's your coffee coaster. Let's get cozy and talk about you!


Lastly for all of you who "early" Christmas people...

Angels.


This design just happened twice, a reddish haired angel (that apparently has the features of my grandmother?) My grandmother on my mom's side had reddish hair.

ANGELS AMONG US

GET IT HERE: https://shopvida.com/products/angels-among-us-7




MORE UNIQUE DESIGNS ARE COMING. SOMETIMES I SAY WHAT IS ON MY MIND TO DO AND IT HAPPENS A COUPLE MONTHS LATER...JUST DEPENDING ON MY SPARE TIME. THESE DESIGNS ARE UNIQUE AND ARE NOT MEANT "FOR EVERYONE" TO LIKE. ALL OF THESE DESIGNS SPEAK TO NICHES, PEOPLE WHO LIKE ART AND PUPPIES, GUSTAV KLIMT, ARE SCORPIOS, OR KNOW SOMEONE WITH RED HAIR AND FAIR FEATURES WHO LOVES ANGELS...AND IS EARLY CHRISTMAS SHOPPING. 

Comments

Popular Posts