INTERNATIONAL FASHION WEEK INTERVIEW WITH MONICA



Hello my luvs,

I know I have a small "blog following" that is different from my facebook page following.

I have been constructing my "One Thousand Butterflies Dress." I have lost track of time and spent long hours making the butterflies one-by-one for this design.

I have also been singing opera...

There is a lot "going on."

I sang opera and much more for Monica Navarro.

I was told she is so happy with my performance I will be doing a special live interview about my designs where you will be able to see them and hear the inspiration for each one! Please stay tuned!

I will be getting back to my astrology blogs when I have time. Since preforming I have been asked to preform again at another important event! I have yet to know what that will be...maybe I need a manager?

Please "wait" for my next blogs on Sagittarius and Capricorn. These are two interesting signs! I promise not to make you wait too long for the explanations and the calendar featuring my art-of-the-Zodiac.   


Comments

  1. Oooo, opera! What have you been singing?

    Do you think you might share how you constructed the butterflies? I'm very interested to know how that might work and what the process is/which materials you used to make them. Either way. I'm looking forward to hearing the inspiration for all your work.

    Can't wait to see more designs from you, friend, it's lovely to see an artist at work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would definitely be one of those you mentioned regarding blog followers! Interested on the ideas you have to share with the world. I would have to agree with Emmi above, do share on the process! The creative process is albeit a tedious one but it's definitely a story worth sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts