VIRGO


GET IT HERE:
https://shopvida.com/products/virgo-19

VIRGO

DATE:  AUGUST 23-SEPTEMBER 22
ELEMENT: EARTH
QUALITY: MUTABLE 
RULING PLANET: MERCURY

Hello,

This blog happens to be my candid observation of each sign mixed with astrology I learned from reading nearly all the books I could grab at Barnes and Nobel.

My favorite "virgos" by far happen to be country music musicans: Shania Twain and Trisha Yearwood.

You can tell...Virgos happen to have this innocent "pure" beauty and eyes that captivate someone with inner-depth they aren't able to express.

To me, that is what makes them excellent musicians or writers. Just like the Aquarian (my sign) expressing their emotions is hard if it is not in some perfectly worded way that finds acceptance across the board.

That...that...is why they make great singers.

The downside, I noticed, is their "perfectionism" and inability to accept they are human debilitates them and their relationships.

Since I am an Aquarian, I refrain from getting boggled down with details. I enjoy changing the "big picture." 

This causes so much friction between me and this sign!

I have a Virgo aunt who could not stand my "bigger picture" and carefree ways! I also suffered a Virgo co-work who had a complete "melt-down" because she could not stand that I was not working every single second! 

I took a "small part-time job" at a near-by beauty shop to make a little cash while I wrote my book "Hands." The only way to balance my dedication to completing my book and also paying bills was to do this job.

I loved it...I loved pairing customers to beauty products they would often come back and ask for me. They would tell me about the great results they had. I was the top sales person at this job!

Then...we get a new employee...a Virgo.

The boss asked me to help train her if she needed any help. Of the bat she took this hostile attitude toward me like planning my demise so she will be my boss in no-time.

Talking was my "key to success" at this job. Not only to make the time go by with other co-workers as we worked, also talking with customers to make sure they knew me, asked for me, and would come back again to me when they needed more help...

This annoyed my Virgo co-worker!

As an Aquarian, talking is my way of "smoothing things out!"

So the more she was acting annoyed at me, the more I talked! This sent us on a downward spiral...until her big blow up.

One day, stuck behind the register (because her register would block my exit when open) I helped her with her customer. To me, I thought this was the right peace-making move!

Boy was I wrong!

This Virgo slammed the register door shut with a huge bang. The customer was frightened and so was I!  

When the customer left, I had no choice but to be confrontational. I had to ask, "What is going on?"

I did not understand why she hated me when all I was doing was going out of my way to be nice.

She "blew up" started shouting about my Aquarian traits. 

Why was I always talking?
The reason I make good sales is because I am always at the register (which-is actually the other way around-I was always at the register because I was always ringing people up.)

Most importantly, something I completely missed, is that my Aquarian "always helpful" attitude towards training her was completely misinterpreted!

She proceeded to shout at me that I "was NOT her boss."
 

I was dumbfounded at this outburst.

It was completely psycho.   

I learned that maybe Aquas by nature (carefree, running-late with genius creativity, talkers, and able to accept flaws...)

By our very nature we "piss off" the perfectionist Virgo.

By the way, my "talking skills" landed me a radio gig...so she was having some Virgo meltdown I also suffered with my Virgo aunt.

The Virgo-Aqua dynamic reminds me of the episode of the Simpsons where Homer keeps "accidentally" doing better than a perfectionist employee and he suffers a melt-down too!

Aquas are like Homer, we don't care and it happens.

Virgos are like that perfectionist employee, they can't comprehend why someone who isn't working every single second, quiet-as-a-mouse, humble, and saint-like like them getting places? Maybe even surpassing them?

How?

Well...

This is one of the downsides of Vigro.

They are judgemental of themselves. It's in their core nature. They often dress to the nines. Their hair style is traditional and clean-cut. They are those perfect A students or exceptional in many ways.

They live for others...

Some turn themselves into work martyrs. What I mean by that is they expect to be "noticed" for their incredible, humble, solid hard work!

Don't get me wrong. My boss loved this employee (and as a "team player" I did too.) I saw what she was good at! She was good at organization! 

She was not good at natural connections with people!

I was...

As long as she was "in the back" and I was "in the front" we used the positive aspects of our signs to the fullest...

On the negative side, Virgos do happen to be super judgemental and often "nit-pick" about others...

So she started some "it's not fair" campaign about my strengths as a sales person which caused the boss to make me focus on back-end work that was not my strength...but I did it anyway...if it shut-up the "nit-picker."

It didn't.

I quit due to other reasons, but I was relieved to be away from this co-worker. She reminded me of my aunt! Virgos tend to be like the "it's not fair" kids.

If someone doesn't work as "virgo-hard" as them and gets better results "it's not fair."

Then, they might just excuse themselves to the sidelines to judge you exclusively!   

Now...for more positive traits I noticed about this sign...

I read Shainia Twain's auto-biography "From This Moment On."

Virgos are so humble, self-less, nose-to-the-grindstone people. 

They are often the best people to "count on" as employees. They will be there. They will be "fair and square." They will try to get noticed on hard work ALONE!

Virgos are perfectionist and bring that to everything they pursue. They are practical minded. They don't splurge on themselves and often "give" to others in this angelic, nun-like, way that is completely selfless (until a melt-down and pity-party happens-then it is "why doesn't anyone notice all I did for them.")

Virgo have distinct "innocent" faced and piercing eyes like no other sign! Just look at Trisha Yearwood's eyes. They like pierce right through you. When she sings "she is in love with the boy." You believe "she is definitely in love with that boy!"  

Virgos are also excellent communicators because they are so critical. They would never say anything that is not absolutely "planned" or do anything that is not planned. 

So...this was a long post. I love Virgos...like Shania Twain and Trisha Yearwood...but I don't think I would love the lesser aspects of constant striving for perfection and judgemental fussing.

Aquarius to Virgos: 

Just "let it go" the world isn't a perfect place and no one made that your burden...

Get your "Little Angel" Virgo Swag here:
https://shopvida.com/products/virgo-16 

   

Comments

  1. This actually reminds me of one of my close friends, I've realized she's a Virgo and she does display some qualities you've just mentioned! There is really something about her perfectionism that bugged me, every time we'd plan for a birthday or some event, she has to look into every single detail (not that it's exactly a bad thing), but for her there's no room for mistakes! I mean, if you live that way, you're really gonna go loco in your head, ya know! I would definitely tell her the same advice you've mentioned, that sometimes letting go of the petty things can go a long way for one's peace of mind.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts