SUNSET CLOUD COLLECTION EXPLAINED

Hello,

Long time, no blog...when I made a New Year's Resolution to post each week...

Well...

There was one more resolution...

A new butterfly inspired painting each week.

So, I lumped up both of these resolutions into this blog post. Collections inspired by bigger oil paintings I am working on. All of these new works will be turned into fashion that "hints" at the collection of paintings I will showcase on my A.V.A. Live Radio Live Stream with Jacqueline Jax.

Here we go...Sunset Clouds...

This is a major element in a new painting I am working on. This captures this main element in a "work-in-progress" state. I use a classic pink and gray color scheme perfect for the ending of winter and emergence of spring feelings. The clouds in this capture the feminine lines and curves especially the back of the sheer wrap.  



FRONT AND BACK OF SHEER WRAP:



The 100% cashmere scarf would be a lovely accessory to add to any outfit. It would be very much wearing a painting around your neck. The soft fabric choice captures the texture of clouds (and this design) perfectly. 


FIND THESE ITEMS IN MY BOHO STYLE COLLECTION:
https://shopvida.com/collections/spiritualart



Comments

Popular Posts