PUPPERS! OR "PUPPIES" PART TWO

BASED ON THE POPULARITY OF MY LAST POST...

THEY ARE BACK.

CAUGHT IN ANOTHER MISCHIEVOUS ACT!

THE PUPPIES LOVE TO PLAY...WITH THEIR FOOD UNFORTUNATELY.

I CALLED THIS PIECE "THE LAST SUPPER" BECAUSE OF THEIR SOMBER EXPRESSIONS. THIS IS AN "EXPRESSION" PIECE THAT CAPTURES THE LOOK OF PUPPIES GETTING READY TO FACE THEIR FATE...

THE HAPPY PUPPIES ROLLED AROUND IN THEIR WET FOOD AND MADE ME CHASE THEM TO NO END! TAILS WAGGING! HAPPY-HAPPY!

THEN...

I CAUGHT THEM!

IT WAS LIKE CATCHING POKEMON. I HAD TO CATCH THEM ALL!

YES, THEY WERE SWIFT AND AGILE. THEY RAN EVERYWHERE. I FOUND SOME UNDER FURNITURE...

BOY, WHERE THEY NOT HAPPY WHEN THEY ALL WERE PUT IN THE TUB FOR BATH-TIME. I MADE SURE THEY SMELLED GOOD AND MADE SURE THEY CAME OUT FLUFFY...

UNFORTUNATELY, I WAS TOO EXHAUSTED TO TAKE "THAT" PHOTO...BUT THIS ONE SURE DID COME OUT CUTE! THEY ARE LOOKING AROUND LIKE," SO WHO TOLD?" 


POSTER HERE:

https://www.zazzle.com/the_last_supper_poster-228665260318679067








FINE ART CANVAS HERE:

 





NOW YOU CAN EVEN GET THIS CUTE PHOTO AS A BATH MAT!

https://www.zazzle.com/the_last_supper_bath_mat-256288892652723633



THE HUMOROUS MORNING COFFEE MUG HERE:

https://www.zazzle.com/coffee_then_shower_coffee_mug-168874352711368733



Comments

  1. Aww! How adorable! The one in the middle looks just like my Roxie! I am not sure if it is male or female but it looks like it could be her twin. I am very tempted to get that mug. I have my cup of tea every morning now and I absolutely love puppies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are such a natural in front of the cam!! You've got mad skills for getting the shot at the right time to make it look so candid yet great. The bath mat is sunshine to a grueling day of work, just when you wanna take that good bath you see something to cheer you up. Though I might sound a bit biased because I do love puppies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Puppers indeed! These cuties look like they couldn’t be any happier. This is a great picture and any dog lover would enjoy having it on display in their home. These guys are truly photogenic. How do you get them to pose or are they having so much fun they’re oblivious to the presence of the camera? Whatever the reason, it’s a great shot.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts